Sunday, January 21, 2007

January 21

This has been a typical week for us, busy. We found out that Scott will no longer be working in Sacramento. Right now he will be working on the same job as his dad in Oakley. We are hoping his next job is still close to home, maybe Turlock.



This week I had my nieces one day, went to Stamp club and a quilt class. No, my quilt isn't done yet. Scott went to the Sportsman's Expo in Sacramento with some friends. No one made any major purchases, everyone bought a knife sharpener and they found a dollar beer both. Poop spent a day with her Aunt and another with Dad.



I did get 2 quilts done to donate. I started another for Sabrina and it will be mailed Friday. I have a few to finish this week for gifts. This is one of the two to donate. Both are made withthe same fabric both differnet designs.






I did get a Valentine's gift finished for a contest online. Wish me luck, I'll know by Friday how I did.


No comments: