Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Then & Now

Driving to work this morning I realized that 3:30am looks very different in my 30's than it did in my 20's.

In my 30's 3:30am looks very dark and cold having to leave my warm bed to pull on my work uniform. Quickly brush my hair and teeth to go sit in a cold truck, praying for no fog. All of this so I can be to work by 4am.

When I was in my 20's 3:30am was about the time we would be around Elk Grove on I-5 after a night a drinking, dancing, closing a club and having Denny's. More often than not it would also include someone passed out in the back seat and another with their head out the window puking or trying not to puke.

Ahhh the Good Ol'days! I miss you guys!

2 comments:

Nathan said...

I'm not too sure, but I think I was the one puking. Poor Chuck. I guess El Torito's isn't the best meal to have before you go to the club for an Attitude Adjuster.

Gina said...

wheres the picssssssss