Do you have plans for the Last Weekend of Summer? Not much going on here. I am making a list of plans though. There is a ton of stuff I want to get done. If I start my weekend tomorrow, I can make it a 5 day weekend.
Here's my list:
1. Steal produce from my parents garden
2. Clean out my Freezer
3. Freeze some Corn and Squash
4. Finish the top of Frank's quilt
5. Go to the Post Office
6. Tackle the shopping, Target, JoAnn's and Grocery
7. Start working on my chair (photos to come)
8. Piece a quilt back
9. Put up a batch of salsa
I am thinking that is more than I will actually do. Check back during the weekend and see my progress.