Saturday, October 9, 2010

SICK!!!

I know it has been awhile. I have good reason, we have been taking turns being sick.

Daphne started us off. She woke me up on the first at 1 am puking. It was her first time throwing up and she was PISSED! It was also her first birthday. We had 3 nights of puking with her. She is getting better but still running a fever.

Up next was Delaney. Tuesday night Wednesday morning I had JUST turned off the light at 1am and I heard a strange noise. Within 5 minutes Delaney was in my room because she puked EVERY WHERE! I spent the next HOUR cleaning her room while I had her in the bath. She is not full of energy yet but no fever.

Last bu not least I started feeling achy yesterday. I have had a sinus headache all week. The last 2 days I have been cold and achy. I really hope I don't do the puking part.

So if you are looking for me, we are laying low. I haven't been taking too many calls since my head feels like it is going to explode. If you need me, e-mail is the best. Hope you all stay healthy!

No comments: