Yesterday was the BIG day. I got to have surgery! I have been looking forward to this. Now I am patiently waiting to heal and have some results. No I did not have cosmetic surgery, yet.
I had 1 surgery with 6 parts to it. Here we go:
1. Lapascopy, they filled my body with gas so they had room to work in
2. Removal of the left ovary, I have been having problems with it
3. Look for and treat endometriosis, Scott can't remember if they found any
4. DnC, to prepare me for
5. Ablation of the Uterine Lining
6. Re arranging my intestines, once inside of me they found my intestines bunched up on my left side. It is possible that this was also contributing to some of my problems
The surgery itself took just over 2 hours. It was very long. I feel really good today, all thing considering. I am taking my meds as scheduled, I don't want to feel any pain. The only bad part was the breathing tube was in for so long that my throat and mouth hurt. I also have very little voice. I am eating ice cream, cough drops and soup.
Scott came home on Monday to help take care of me and the girls.