Sunday, August 22, 2010

Stitching Sunday

I am going to be forced into doing more handwork. Daphne is becoming more mobile and I have to be watching her more. She likes to pick up the smallest thing she can find and eat it. Which means less machine time.

So I started "Old Glory" by Crabapple Hill Studios last spring. I don't work on it much. So I decided that if I have to sit and supervise Daphne I will work on this until it is done. I will post a picture each Sunday so you all can see if I make progress.



I have tons of handwork in progress so maybe this will help me get some of it done.

2 comments:

Sandra H said...

I like this pic. It's beautiful. I'm sure you will have this handwork completed in no time.

Lisa said...

When my kids were small, I used to cross stitch. I would sit on the floor with them. This should be a fun project for you.