Sunday, May 6, 2007

Finally Back!

It has been a long week. Our computer crashed last Sunday night. The good news is we got a new hard drive and are able to be back on the World Wide Web. The bad news is that they haven't been able to recover anything yet, we are still waiting. We have lost ALL of our pictures. Here is my request, if you have any pictures of Poop could you please put them on a disk for me. I will pay for it, make brownies, scrapbook for you, sew, anything you want!

Other than that, I have been busy at work. I got one week of training and last Monday morning I was left on my own. I am currently only working at the Lodi and Wilson Way stores. I am going to get some training for the Rancho San Miguel stores too. This week I am doing the Hammer Lane store too. They have a different system than I have been trained on, I have no clue how to use it. Wish me luck.

Scott finally got the house plans done. They are in Sacramento waiting to get permits to start the building. Scott was printing the last page of 20 pages when the computer crashed. We are hoping that they can also retrieve this file with the pictures. Otherwise he has to start from the beginning if the city wants to make any changes.

Poop is having fun at Aunt Linda's while mom is at work. Aunt Linda feeds her stuff mom says no to. There are some great pictures of Poop on the Sarabear blog, the link is on the left. Our friend Heather took them at our friend Emma's birthday party. Poop thinks she is big enough to climb up the ladder and go down the slide on her own.

2 comments:

Gina said...

Glad you are back! I thought work ate ya!
Sorry to hear about computer crash... I wish I could help. Want some pics of my kids? I could send ya some?
G

The Sarah Bear said...

Ok... the virus thing is scaring me. We bought a external drive, put our pics on it, but somehow I feel like I need an external drive for the external drive to make super sure pics are safe. Kinda OCD about the whole thing. Glad you are back and I will definitely give you pics of your angel. She is scrumptious!