Friday, February 8, 2008

No Spend Pay Yourself $2 Challenge

I joined this Challenge on that Paper Crafts Magazine website. It started on Feb 1st and will go to April 30th. The Challenge was to not go out to buy supplies but use what you have to create stuff. Each of us in the challenge had to alter a container to hold our money in, I used a pint paint can. Then as you create you Pay Yourself $2.

The payment break down is $2 for each of the following:
Each scrapbook layout (single or double)
Each piece of altered art
For every 2 cards
Each mini album
For every 2 sets of card candy

My Goal is to have paid myself enough to pay for one of our tickets to Maui at the end of the 3 months. I should be able to do it too. I am making a scrapbook for the crab feed auction, 12 doulble and 1 single layouts, total of $26. I am also making 30 baby shower favors, total $60. I have been working on invitations and prizes for my Stampin' Up party at the end of the month. I also have a few swaps I am in to help add to my totals.

As the challenge progresses I will keep my totals updated for you all, at the left. Also I will post my creations as I go. I am guessing that a ticket to Maui is going to be between $400 and $500. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

MsLizzF said...

Love your new banner at the top of your blog. Did you do it? I can't figure out how to change mine. Will I see you Tuesday night?