Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Three Shopping Days To Go



So what do you have left to do? Me I made a list, yeah go figure!

1. address and mail 125 Christmas Cards 61 of 125 Gone
2. Finish decorating the tree
3. Buy Daphne Christmas presents, really what does she need
4. Start wrapping Christmas presents
5. Get something for Dad and Josh
6. JoAnn's I have 2 50% off coupons and I am starting stuff for Delaney's Birthday
7. Buy Groceries for Christmas Eve and Day
8. Clean the house
9. Need to go to Ladybug Quilt Shop

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Well, I finally finished my last weeks list. Today I baked, and have it half delivered, so I need to go outside and it is soooooo cold, and finish that. Then I am free until Thursday, when I make cinnamon rolls, pies and watch movies. Good Luck with your list.