Tuesday, February 1, 2011

220 Days!



I have decided to walk in the SGK 3 Day for the Cure in San Francisco this September. I am very excited to FINALLY get to do this. It will be A LOT of work. First I need to raise $2300 and second I need to get my body in condition to walk 60 miles in 3 days.


Today is the first of my Training Days! We will be walking 3 miles today. I have started a 24 week training schedule. Over time I will build up how many mile I walk in a day. The other good part is Scott usually flies in and out of San Francisco so I have opportunities to go to the city to train. San Francisco is the hardest of all the walks because of the hills, most of the cities are a lot flatter.


If you would like to support me on my journey you can go to The 3 Day on the right is says "Donate to a Participant" click on that. It will then have a box that you can type in my first name "Dianah". I am the ONLY one. It will then walk you through making a donation.

No comments: