Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Getting Started!!!

Tonight I am headed to San Leandro for my Getting Started meeting for The 3 Day walk. I am excited to learn more about my new journey.

I am busy training and raising donations. I set a goal of $750 by 11:59pm on Valentine's Day. Now if I make it I will dye my hair HOT PINK! Plus I have some friends that will take a photo of my hair and post it all over the place. Also one of my friends made a photo card for me to mail to help raise donations.



I have also joined the group One Step Closer. They do training and fund raising together. Plus we all camp and walk together in San Francisco.

If you would like to help get my hair HOT PINK you can make and online donation on my 3 Day Walk page. I am also working on a few other ideas to help me make my goal.

No comments: