Friday, March 9, 2007


We made it through Delaney's first Birthday. She got tons of toys and clothes. She loves all her toys. Grandma, Grandpa, Aunt Linda and Uncle Josh got her a mini swing set. She loves it. This next week it will be moved into our living room for her to enjoy. On top of it being her birthday and getting shots, she also had 2 molers come in.

I have been working on my New Year's Resolutions. I have also decided that this month I will get 10 projects done and gone form my sewing room. This is the first project, a baby blanket for our friends little boy Hank. Now 9 more to go!

Scott has been working out of town still. He also has been finishing the trim on the windows. I swear this is the house from the Money Pit. Maybe by the time we sell it, it will be done.

1 comment:

MsLizzF said...

Love your blog.....and love the picture of Delaney. I will post a link to your blog on my blog.