Friday, August 17, 2007

Tag, I'm it!

So my friend Gina tagged me for MeMe Friday. So here goes my list of 4 things about me.

4 Things you may not know about me:
1. I am a Christmas junkie, I just ordered the 4 indoor fake tree!
2. I miss Seattle and I love to travel
3. I have costumed a few theatre productions
4. I have 2 college degrees and I am working on 2 more

4 Jobs I have had:
1. Deposit Book Keeper
2. House Mom in Wild Orchid Men's Club
3. Customer Service, Retail and Call Center
4. Project Coordinator in a flooring company

4 Movies I could watch over and over:
1. Dirty Dancing
2. Anything from the Brat Pack
3. Grease
4. Sabrina the original

4 TV shows I watch:
1. SpongeBob
2. Good Eats
3. That 70's Show
4. Backyardagins

4 Hobbies
1. Sewing
2. Reading
3. Shopping
4. Scrapbooking

4 Places I have lived
1. Stockton. CA
2. Long Beach, CA
3. Reno, NV
4. Hoping on Linden, Ca

4 of my favorite foods
1. Burgers and fries
2. Pizza
3. Ice Cream
4. Grille Rib eye steak

4 Places I'd rather be
1.Jamaica
2.Maui
3.Seattle
4.Austin

4 Websites I have visited today
1. Hotmail
2. Dinner My Way
3. Dear Gina
4. Paper Crafts

4 People I tag
1. Kymn
2. Heather
3. Liz
4. Kim

No comments: