Monday, April 13, 2009

OPAW!

Okay I am changing OPAM to OPAW. OPAM stands for One Project A Month. For me it will be OPAW One Project A Week. I have about 10 weeks before Scott comes home for his first leave. Our major project while his is home is remodeling the Sewing Studio, I am having to give it up. So I will need to OPAW until he gets here.

The concept is completing One Project A Month. It could be creative to cleaning but to do something you have been putting off trying or doing. Right now I am needing to get things done and gone from the Sewing Studio, less to pack and move. My goal is to complete One Project A Week until Scott gets home. It should be about 10 projects. I will be paying myself $5 per a projects which will go toward my quilting cruise.

Anyone want to OPAW or OPAM with me?

5 comments:

Sandi G said...

Works for me. Now I can look back on what I did when I'm thinking I not getting anything done. That is a great goal.

Anonymous said...

Oi, sou o Clausewitz e gostaria de convidar você a visitar meu blog e conhecer alguma coisa sobre o Brasil. Abração

jennifer said...

ok I m tring to leave a message. wish me luck Jenn

jennifer said...

Yay me it worked. yes I will try to do the OPAM. see I put M. will this be the next EVO. Jenn

jennifer said...

oh ya little birdy secrets is the name of that cool blog.