I have made a few goal for this year. Heck I do it every year. Sometimes I even work towards achieving them. So I thought I would share some of my goals for the year.
1. Work on decluttering the house. One trip (big or small) a month to donate to Goodwill.
2. Push myself Creatively. I want to work with new colors, textures and designs.
3. I belong to a group that NEEDS change, I would like to be part of the solution to the change not sit back and complain that we need change.
4. Finish 1 UFO a month.
5. I would like to PIF (Pay It Forward) 6 sewn items this year. Watch your mail boxes!
6. Meet whatever Health Goal my work sets for me. I wont know what it is until late Feb early March.
7. Complete 2 handwork projects this year.
So what are your goals? Are you working towards them?