Monday, January 11, 2010

Help An Eagle Scout!

If you can sew a straight line you can do this! Lizzie B's son is working on his Eagle Scout project and needs our help. He is trying to make and receive a total of 100 pillow cases for ConKerr Cancer. They are needing to receive the pillow case by the end of the month. You can ship them to the following address:

Trevor Hawkins
978 Heatherstone Dr
Berwyn, PA 19312

So here is my challenge if you ARE an Eagle Scout make a pillow case. For each son you have that is an Eagle Scout make a pillow case. If you are married to an Eagle Scout make a pillow case. For each of your brothers that are Eagle Scouts make a pillow case. If your father is an Eagle Scout make 2 pillow cases. If you don't fall into any of these categories make one anyways.

If you are local and would like me to ship your pillow cases with mine I will be mailing on Friday the 29th. The day after the Manteca Guild meeting.

1 comment:

jennifer said...

I'm planning on making travel pillow on sister day. you want me to make you one? also I have extra travel pillows.... I pick them up for presents ( in a jam).
Jenn in Cali.