Monday, December 31, 2007

Then End Is Near...

It has been a busy year. We started the year me not working, Delaney not walking and talking, and Scott well he's just Scott.

So let's do a quick recap of out year...

Me - I did get some UFO's done but I think I added more to the pile. I got a few projects done around the house. I have cooked dinner more this year than any year previous. I did get to read and even got in one classic, something by Willie the Englishman. I went back to work for Food 4 Less. And even managed a few vacations, weekend quilting in Monterey with friends, a week in Texas visiting with friends and a weekend cruise to Mexico with even more friends.

Delaney - She has done so much where do you start. She is walking, running and jumping. She talks all the time and is learning to count and say her ABC's. She tries to ride her bike. She can climb out of her crib. And is asking to sit on the potty.

Scott - He has worked on 5 different jobs but did not have to work in Reno. He finished ripping out the trees in the front yard. Is still repairing and driving the Blazer, even after the wheel falling off. Got to go squirrel hunting. Also finished siding and painting the outside of the house.

Now for the predictions of 2008. Me I will work on some of my UFO's, some will get finished some will be added. Poop will be potty trained, and Scott will get to go deer hunting.

Have a Happy and Safe New Year!

No comments: