Friday, June 13, 2008

Hair Cut?

Okay so I haven't had my hair cut/colored since last June. I was talking to my friend Kymn tonight about it. She just got another cute sassy do. I guess I NEED to do something. But I am having some issues with my hair.

I haven't done anything to is because I haven't figured out what I want. I want a new color. Red been their done that. Brown that's the color I am changing. Black I did that with purple highlights, friend mixed the WRONG color. Blond(?) not to sure. The other issue is I want my do to make my ass 20 lbs smaller. Short of getting a beehive I am not sure what else I could do. I have nothing against getting a beehive I just don't have the time to maintain it.

The up side is I have enough of my roots showing to know I don't have ANY GREY!!! Any ideas?

No comments: