Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day!!!

Today Scott and Delaney are spending sometime with his dad. Poop took over home made Peanut Butter and Chocolate cupcakes to share with Grandpa Clyde. When they get home with any luck it will be nap time and we can head to my parents. The plan is to BBQ at 5pm. I am hoping to go over early, have Poop take a nap and I can get my quilt done that is on the quilting machine.

Scott got the gift that keeps on giving, for gallons. Gift Cards to BevMo to buy a keg. The one in the beverage entertainment center is empty. My dad is getting a gift card to Jamba Juice and Clyde got coffee.

I did get to work on my Mystery quilt this morning, everyone else slept in. I now have step 2 done. I should be working on step 4. This years quilt is Chocolate brown, lite blue and a touch of lime. It is looking good! I am hoping by the end of this month I will have step 4 cut out. Cross you fingers!

I also posted a tutorial for a travel pillow case over at SSEP. Link is also on the left.

1 comment:

Dave said...

Tell Scott happy fathers day! He is a great guy and we are glad that he puts up with you!