Monday, June 24, 2013

72 Hour Kit Update 3

Ok I was in Vegas this week and still managed to add a lot of stuff!

First while cleaning Delaney's room I found 2 LIKE NEW Jansport backpacks. She used each of them for less than 3 months. I am going to wash them and put them to use. Now just need 2 more. Also I found an out of the way place to store them. I have room in the closet with my furnace. I am going to hang a few Command Hooks and they will be out of the way.

What I added this week:
1 Collapsible Cup and Bowl, now I have 4
4 Ponchos
4 Paracord bracelets
4 Starkist Tuna Lunch kits
4 packages of candy, Red Vines, Sour Patch Kids, Reese's Pieces and Starburst

Ok now while you may say CANDY!?!?! I am now trying to survive Zombies or an Invasion of any sort. I am trying to survive 72 hours of disaster. Earthquake, Power Outage, Car broke down in the middle of now where.

Next week I will post pictures of what we got going on here.

No comments: