Thursday, April 19, 2007

Baby Shower Count Down

Okay I don't think I am doing to bad:
1. Table cloths are made
2. Food and chairs are ordered
3. Favors are half done
4. Game prizes are wrapped
5. Paper products are purchased
6. Trees riped out of front yard

I still need to:
1. Make desserts
2. Finish print outs for games
3. Make diaper cake
4. Decorate
5. Clean house
6. Pick up and prep food
7. Pick up and set up tables and chairs

Also I am fully hired at Food 4 Less. This has been a 3 day process. It took more of my time than I thought it would. I start 5:30am Monday morning at Wilson Way. I still need to buy black shoes this weekend for that.

Friday is also the deadline for the Card Idol Contest I wanted to enter. I have entered 2 cards and would like to get 3 more done before the deadline, I think I have until 11am. Wish me luck! Somewhere around 800 cards have been entered so far. Twenty people will be picked to go onto round 2, many people entered more than one card.

I will post pictures tomorrow.

1 comment:

Nathan said...

I can't believe you're a working woman again. How did this get started--did you bump into some old peeps from Food 4 Less, or did you go back in to see if they had positions?

Not much going on here...I'm just starting to totally freak out about my final exams and comps. My macro final is a week from Tuesday and I have no clue what's going on. Pretty scary.

About your visit--the local clubs are starting to put out their show schedules into May. I'll keep checking to see what's happening when you're out here and send you a list so you can see if there are any groups you want to go hear.