Thursday, April 12, 2007

With Dad Away The Girls Will Play!

Scott left this morning to help reduce the squirel population in Northern California. Their is a bunch of guys going up. And no we don't eat the meat. Also where they are hunting squirels the woman ownes a huge orchard. She has groups come in to hunt the squirel so they don't eat her crops.

So, me and Poop are on our own for the weekend. We have had a good morning. I won 3 stamp sets, in 2 different contests! I can't wait to get them. And we have been sewing. I have been working on a UFO for me called Parts Department. I took the class last summer. Poop has been sorting the fabric for my quilt. She throws it all over the sewing room usually a piece in each hand and fabric going over her shoulder.


Delaney's sewing.


We are going fabric shopping on Saturday with Grandma too!

No comments: