Sunday, March 9, 2008

Crafty A$$ Weekend

I have been busy putting the finishing touches on stuff this weekend. First, Friday I finished an UFO. Very Exciting for me! I finished my MEME doll. She is the second doll in a pair of dolls I was making from a Sally Lampi class I took 4-5 years ago.

I also have a few swaps that I have finished. I made a few scrapbook pages for them. The first is for a Circle Journal I am doing and the them is Recipes. I shared 6 slow cooker recipes and My Brownie recipe. The recipe cards slide into the red pocket and the brownie recipe goes into the file folder.

I have also worked on 3 set of 8x8 Layouts for another swap. I won this stamp set last summer from Paper Crafts Magazine's Blog, it is Happy Camper from Stampin' Up. I had a lot of fun creating these. I hope she likes them!




Now I have started enhancing a pair of Chuck's (All Stars or Converse). You can bet Chuck Taylor never thought of this one! As soon as I have Poop's done I will post a picture.


Speaking of Poop where is she?

It's Poop in a Box. This is actually the bamboo trunk in MY living room. I use it as a table and store my quilts in it. Poop has cleared everything off the top and uses it to hide in. She will ask us to shut the top on her.

No comments: