Monday, December 15, 2008

Services for Liz-EDIT

At this time this is all the information I have. As I receive more I will gladly share it with you.

Thursday afternoon there will be a viewing at the Deegan Funeral Home in Escalon from 2pm to 5pm. It will be closed casket. I don't remember the time, it should be in the paper Tuesday.

Friday at 10 am is the service again closed casket at St Patrick's Catholic Church in Escalon on 120. Manteca Quilters will be sitting together. If you have a wearable art piece Jacket or vest please wear it. Quilters are also helping provide food for after the service. If you would like to contribe something they are still needing salads, desserts, and sides.

At this time I do have an address to send cards to. I will work on getting it for those who would like it. Please e-mail me if you would like me to forward you the address, I will not post others personal information on my blog. dyline24@hotmail.com

No comments: