I will start at the top of the list and work my way down.
First I am 5 1/2 months pregnant and it is a girl. Scott and I were waiting to tell people until he came home in June but that right was taken away from us recently. I was taken off work this week for the next two weeks because I am having some issues with dehydration. So I am resting and drinking a gallon to 2 gallons of water a day.
As I can I am working on packing up my sewing studio. I am hoping to have it at least half way emptied by the time Scott gets home in 4 weeks. There is tons of little stuff I can do in their. Which also means I will be getting a table at the Manteca Guild White Elephant Sale in August. Some stuff will also be going onto Etsy.
This weekend has a list of stuff to do. I always make a list of 10 items, if they all get done I then add items on. So here is this weekends list:
1. Finish up this weeks 9-patches
2. Finish and mail American Ann
3. Finish and mail Bee Inspired blocks
4. Make Pink Stocking
5. Photograph and post 8 items onto Etsy
6. Make Tutorial for disappearing 9-Patch
7. Finish filling Scott's box to be mailed next week
8. Clean Up 30 things in Sewing Studio
9. Finish 2 place mats
10. Clean 1 shelf of cookbooks
Let's see what gets done!