Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Terrific Tuesday!!!

Another week has come and gone. Now we are back to my day off. I have started the list of things to do and things I want to do. I really don't think both list will be finished. I think we'll start with the want to do list, sew and then go shopping!

I am still working on the Christmas gift list. I have almost finished the shopping for the ladies in Scott's office, I am waiting on a catalog order and need a trip to Costco. I am still trying to come up with an idea for Scott's "Girlfriends" and my "Boyfriends", Kymn and Heather too. I feel like I need to top last years gift, how do I do that? Last years gift was amazing if I do say so myself. Anyone with any ideas would be helpful.

I have been asked to make a quilt for my friend Ang's mom. It will be blues, greens and a little purple. I am going to PIQF this Saturday so that is where I will start shopping for fabric. The Vendor List is impressive, I can't wait to shop! Should I sew something for our friends? Hmmm.

Poop went to the doctor yesterday for a 18 month check up, yes we are a month late. She weighs 26lbs and 10oz and is 34 1/2 inches long!!! This takes her back up to the 97 percentile, she dropped to 90 for awhile. Here's the funny part her doctor keeps telling me she is going to be tall. I have to keep saying that she will top out soon. According to Dr B she is smart. She was trying to get his cell phone and use his laptop. She knows more than the required 7 words for her age and can understand some basic commands, sit and run. So now she is going to be a tall genius. LOL!!!

Speaking of genius my friend Nathan is going to be teaching a Economics class in the spring for the community college in Texas! I am very excited for him. He is currently working on his PhD in economics at UT, you know the big football school. I think we should all move to Texas and take Mr. Benedict's class.

No comments: