Wednesday, October 31, 2007

WIP Wednesday! (Work In Progress)

It is WIP Wednesday which means I have a little time to sew. I have finished Step 5 of my Mystery Quilt and I will be picking up Step 6 this afternoon. I can wait to see what it is. I think it will be a star of some sort. I also am hoping to do a little quilting. I have 2 that are ready to do.

I even took a few pictures of projects. The first is a Travel size pillow case made out of Minkie for Poop, it is on a pillow. It is the perfect size for a toddler. Yes it has monsters on the cuff. I made this out of the left overs from her blanket.


The second is a quilt I sandwiched last night that I need to start quilting. It is one of the baby quilts I am behind on. Since some of my friends can't take a hint THIS ONE HERE is for Sarah, HEATHER. I hope you like it!



Halloween pictures to be posted tonight. Be safe everyone.

2 comments:

Whimsy said...

I love the monsters! I love those rainbow crazy animal, bug, watercolor looking print. The quilt is awesome, it reminds me of a party.

The Sarah Bear said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE it!

Thank you Dianah! Sarah thanks you!

Wait. You do mean me and my Sarah, right? Do you have another friend named Heather - I just want to make sure :)

LOVE IT!