Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Wonderful Wednesday!

So nothing exciting has happened today. I figured I would share anyway. First is our shopping find yesterday.



I purchase three toss pillow for my new bedding yesterday at Home Goods. I got a killer deal on the bedding all but 2 pillow on clearance. The mattress pad 2 pillows and new duvet all came in a set for $33. The goldie duvet cover and 2 shams were $29. Then I got 400 thread count flat sheet, fitted sheet, and 2 packages of king cases for $13.98 each. The coverlet was $14.98 and the rainbow stripe pillow $4.98. My pillows yesterday were about $15 each. I am very excited about it! I am still looking for a skirt though.

Our next goal yesterday was sewing.



This is a philanthropy quilt for my guild. I was able to get the whole thing done while Poop took her nap! I was sewing on the last row when she woke up. We had to go to Mc D' for burgers after looking at the fabric for 2 hours!



This is a quilt made with a nine patch and the 6 1/2 inch X Block template. The pattern is called Pocket Full of Posies. The border is more work than the quilt top. This a quilt for a friends little girl. I hope you like it! I am going to look for backing this weekend at PIQF, the Stitchin' Post is going to be their!

No comments: