Saturday, March 28, 2009

I AM SO STOKED!!!

I just got an e-mail for my first Etsy purchase, it was for 2 items!!! I am so EXCITED! I am hoping to list some more items this next week. This sale has me motivated. So be sure to stop by Kumquat Kewtie later this week to see what is for sale.

Also I found out today that Gina Halladay is planning a Quilting Cruise! I am ready to start packing. Who is ready to go with me! Gina is a lot of fun so I know this will be a NOT TO MISS EVENT! You can read more about her plans over at Quilters Buzz.

3 comments:

Jen said...

Congrats on the sale! I'm excited for you! I wish I could do the quilt cruise, but am too busy with some other "plans..." of my own...

Hope you're doing ok!

Jen

Lisa said...

The first sale is SO sweet!

The Sarah Bear said...

Woot! Woot! THAT IS AWESOME! I swear honey, I need to make you yet another banner - I don't like either one so far! I suck! You rock! Woot! Woot!