Tuesday, September 29, 2009

I'm Still Here!

I have not fallen off the face of the earth. I was sick because of the heat this past week and not doing much. I did sew a little bit but not much. If you stop over at my Stash and Scrap blog and read Design Wall Monday you will see what I have been up too.
Here are the pictures for those who don't want to read what's going on!




Also I don't know if I will have the time to post again before going into the hospital on Thursday morning. So I am letting you know my wonderful friend and photographer Heather will be posting for me on Thursday at some point in the afternoon or evening. She is a busy woman so have some patience until she can get baby info and photo posted. Since you will have to wait for her to post for me, head over to her site, check out her wonderful photos and book you Holiday Photo session with her. She is doing mine!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Can't wait to see your baby. Hope all goes well. We will keep you in our thoughts and prayers.

sew rosey said...

Glad you are feeling better. Take care of yourself. I will check back to see nu bebe pix Thursday!