Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Completion Update

I am 4.75 and 1.25 in my 2 week goal of 6 projects done. I feel good with that number. The original plan was to stay up to midnight sewing Monday night but I ended up not getting Tuesday off. On top of that I drove to Salinas Monday because I worked at that store on Tuesday.

The current goal is to get the sewing done on the jean rag quilt Wednesday, my day off, and half of the cutting to make it fray. I have a good start on this. I am planning on spending Friday evening at a laundry mat washing it. Saturday it will go home to it's owner.

The last project I needed to get done of the six was a wedding quilt for my friend Andy. He will be getting an I.O.U. The wedding is less than 2 weeks away and I haven't even started cutting the quilt. My new goal on that is to have it done and dropped off to the quilter by the time we leave on vacation at the end of the month.

I will post pictures of the 5 projects I finished late Wednesday evening.

And of course I can't go without 6 projects in the works so I need to finish my Christmas Gifts quilt, I am doing a new spin on Mod Quad, I need to still turn out 9 aprons, 24 shopping bags, 14 dozen napkins, and the prizes for Stash & Scrap contest. I can think of a dozen more things I need to sew but I am stopping at six.

1 comment:

Gina said...

Di.... what size shoes for poop? Im going tomorrow for Avi, Ill pick up a pr for her if available:) I lost your email address ( again)