Saturday, September 6, 2008

Greetings From...

San Luis Obispo!!! I am down here doing some training for our Coastal Stores. Scott is at home getting the yard ready for Sod on Monday. Poop is at a pool party.

I am sewing away down here in my off time. I put in a FULL 9.5 hour day today at work. So my plan is to stay in and sew tonight. I think I brought about 10 sets of projects with me. I am hoping to get more than one done. I have cut out part of the wedding quilt. I still need to buy a few pieces of fabric for is though.

So far I have seen the Madonna Inn, I am stay 3 businesses away from it, ate at Tahoe Joe's, and gone to Food 4 Less. I am planning to get out tomorrow after work. My goal is a 7 hour day. Let's hope I can make it. I don't think I will make it to the Creation Station this trip but I am determined to go to the Cotton Ball in Morro Bay before I leave. Wish me luck!

No comments: