Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Roller Coaster of a Week

Over the weekend we went to 2 BBQ's, one for a 50th birthday and another for a family gathering. Delaney got to play with a wiener dog named Jack, she kept saying "it not Jack." She also got to Kick (swim) in cousins Donny and Gina's pool and play with D.J. and the squirt guns.

Another BIG even was the wedding of my friend Andy on Sunday night. I am so happy for him. He is the first of my friends to get married! We got to see a lot of friends we haven't seen in a few years and catch up like no time has past. No the wedding quilt is not done but they did get a waffle iron and rolos.

I am busy working on the wedding quilt and writing the supply lists and a pattern for the classes I will be teaching this fall at Ladybug's Quilts. The first class is October 24th and it is a Bali Pop/Jelly Roll class. I am also finishing the sample for this one.

The down side to our week has been finding out the new job Scott was supposed to start at the end of this month is not going to happen. The builder notified his office yesterday that the builder was breaking the contract and Scott's company isn't going to build these houses. We are hoping something else comes up and soon.

1 comment:

MsLizzF said...

When will your class sample be done for the Bali Pop class? I'm thinking of taking it and want to see what it looks like.