Monday, September 29, 2008

Holiday Photo Sessions Offer

I am passing on an amazing offer to all of you. My friend Heather of Moomph Photography is offering a WONDERFUL Mini Holiday Photo Session. I am taking advantage of this myself.

First I have to tell you Moomph Photography does beautiful work. Heather took beautiful photos of me for my birthday. She is always snapping shots of Poop. One of the cards on her blog is of Poop, when Scott was putting in her baseboard.

So here are the links to her blog to find out more on getting truly one of a kind BEAUTIFUL Christmas Photos.

Mini Session Info

Christmas Cards

If you ask nicely she let's you bring your dog too. Even BIG ones! Now hurry and book you session now!

2 comments:

Gina said...

i SECOND THAT EMOTION!!! NEVER HAVE I BEEN SNAPPED BY A BETTER PHOTOGRAPHER, AND IM PRETY OLD NOW...LOL

The Sarah Bear said...

Thank you Dianah!!!! We are so excited!!!! I love love love taking pictures and these mini-sessions are a good way for people to "test me out".

See you soon for your photo shoot! Can't wait to wrangle a dog in the photo! Will he wear a santa hat?!?! :)