Monday, November 24, 2008

What You All Have Been Waiting For...

First all I can say is WOW!!!! I had no idea how many people actually stop by and read my blog. I was shocked by the number of people wanting to know what I was going to be doing at the free sew Saturday with my quilt guild.

My new adventure is I have opened an Etsy shop. My shop is called Kumquat Kewtie. I can also be found by typing in dyline.etsy.com. Please stop by and seeing what's going on. So far I have only one listing BUT I am hoping to be up to five by Wednesday. Right now it will be mostly baby stuff and I am hoping to grow my shop over the next year.

For those of you who don't know what Etsy is, here you go! Etsy is a site, similar to E-bay. Etsy host a site that people can list things they have made, supplies to make stuff, or vintage items. The artist then has their own store front on the Etsy site, sets their own store policies and Etsy charges a small fee per an item to do all of this. You as the buyer can browse through tons of stores all on one site for that special item you are looking for. You purchase it at the asking price no bidding and waitng.

Lastly THANK YOU to all of the support and help I have received from my friends this past week. Without each of you there is no way I would even think about doing this, let alone be doing it. Thanks for the Shop Banner, Business Cards, pricing input, and most importantly listening and encouragement.

2 comments:

Shawnee said...

Congrats on your new shop! Hey, did you get your apron sent off for the Holiday Hostess Swap? I can't find delivery confirmation numbers from you. THANKS!!

Gina said...

Hey, where are you? Do we need to send a Posse?