Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I'm Bored!!!

This means I have shit to do AND don't want to do any of it! Yea the house should be clean, don't wanna. Dishes need unloaded, don't wanna. Invitations need finished, don't wanna. You see where this is going right?

I did take a bath and do 3 loads of laundry. But I mostly just keep checking to see is anything amazing is happening in blog land. I did find a Signature Quilt Block Swap. Now I get to make 60 Siggy Blocks! Of course mine are going to be red, black and white.

I have lost my wallet sometime after 9pm last night. I had it at my parents around 9pm, I know this because Poop was taking it apart. At noon today we were headed out and no wallet. CRAP! Keep you fingers cross that I feel like looking for it and I find it!

Anyone doing something FUN?

1 comment:

libertythreads said...

The Siggy Swap you signed-up for is almost over. Please send your blocks as I have plans for a certain amount of blocks. If you can't do the whole swap, would you send one to me?
libertythreads@charter.net