Thursday, February 19, 2009

I'm In! I'm In!


I got in to the Bee Inspired virtual quilting bee! I am very stoked. Space was limited to 16 plus the 2 organizers, so 18 total. A lottery was held for the remaining spots. I got ONE!!!

Now I am thinking of what my block will be. I am leaning toward a house. Right now I am thinking Batiks and calling it Vacation Homes. I am tossing it around still. I can't wait to see what everyone else picks for their blocks!

I hope I am one of the early months. It looks like this will be starting in March. I would love to get my top done this year. But I could be as late as next February.

Other things going on. Scott got moved to his "camp" yesterday and started working. I haven't heard from him yet to see how it went. I should have an APO address for him soon.

4 comments:

Tacha said...

I'm in too! Yay!

Houses sounds like a good idea. I am still pondering!

Whimsy said...

Badda BEE! Congratulations! I can't wait to see the Batiks, some of my favorite fabrics.

-K

rachel griffith said...

ooohhh house blocks with batiks!!!
you should post a pic of your fabric over at our flickr page!!!

and what luck...you are the first month!!!
so yayyy to a new quilt being done THIS year!!!

:D

Natalie said...

Just wanted to say Hi!! from another member of the Bee inspired group. I have to say I was just as excited as you were to find out I made the "team" haha :)