Thursday, February 5, 2009

Tired

Okay EVERYONE keeps asking "how are you doing?"
I reply "Okay"
Most say "No really HOW are you doing?"
I say "I am really doing okay."

We have made it through 5 days of Scott being gone. We are really doing okay. Delaney wants daddy to come home now. Other than that we are good.

We talk to Scott everyday. Last night was the first night we didn't use Webcam. I told Delaney "we will talk to daddy on the computer tonight." She said "Again." I e-mailed Scott to call us.

The hardest part is having to get up EARLIER to get Poop out to Linda's and me to work. I have it down that I can get up at 4:30am and make it to work on time IF I have my stuff laid out for work and Poop's bag is packed for Linda's. If those aren't done I have to get up around 4am. So I am feeling tired but otherwise okay. Tomorrow is my first day off since Scott left, that will help too.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Hang in there. I think you may get more tired before you get used to it. I am sure he misses you guys.

Margie said...

So ... ARE you okay? LOL! You're a big girl. I have no worries for you. You make things work and you go with the flow. I know you miss Scott and he misses you both. This is what is best for the family and even though you don't get to hold him ... you can see and talk to him ... and maybe on a super windy day ... you may smell his farts! Those bad boys can travel! I'm sure you will have some bumps in the road ... but that's why you have a big car :)