Tuesday, January 27, 2009

6 Days And Coutning

Scott leaves on Sunday the first. That is all we know. We have been trying to get so much done in the little time left. You would not believe everything you have to get done. Beyond packing there is work that has to be done on the house and power of attorney and other legal junk.

Also I just figured out that Delaney's birthday is 4 1/2 weeks away. GREAT! So now I am planning a birthday party. I am thinking up invitations as I type. Mom is checking Farmer's Almanac for weather, which will decide inside or outside party. Aunt Linda is in Mexico so if I hurry, I can send out invitations saying it is at her house before she gets home to say no. And since she is in Mexico I am volunteering her to make the cupcakes, again she's not her to say no.

I still need to quilt my President's Challenge quilt and it only needs to be 100% finished in 3 1/2 weeks. I need to put borders on before I can make a back so I can sandwich it to quilt so I can get binding and a sleeve on for the meeting. Piece O'Cake!

Oh! Just so you all know, you can purchase my pattern Hole In My Role at Ladybug's Quilts in Manteca. For those of you who aren't local the pattern will also be available on Kumquat Kewtie in the next week.

1 comment:

Gina said...

tapping foot about not going to scotts goig away gig....grunt.
whos quilting that anyway? I think this calls for coffee!!!