Today I don't feel like I have done much of anything, I haven't even brushed my hair. I am trying to figure out how I spent 12 hours...
What did I do?
1. I made a dozen fabric cards
2. Started a Welcome wall hanging for a swap
3. Folded 50 patterns
4. Finished putting away all the Christmas stuff
5. Cleaned part of my living room (the other part is still being used for storage)
6. I did 3 loads of laundry
7. Laid out a crib quilt top, started setting the rows too
I still don't feel like I DID anything.
Delaney did hook up my tv and dvd player. Scott took her shopping too, web cameras.
*** Dean is the winner of the Apron.***
The winner of the last prize will be posted Tuesday.