Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Free BOM's

Do any of you realize how many free BOM's there are out in blogland!!! I have found a ton of them this past week. And knowing me I want to do them ALL!

For you non quilting people a BOM is a Block Of the Month. Many shops host them with a monthly fee you get a pattern and a small kit to make the Block. They can last 3 to 12 months, most are 9 to 12 months.

I think I have downloaded patterns to at least 6 BOM's. I am working on 3 right now. So I am going to help you all out. Here is a list of the one's I have found and love:

1. Bunny Hill's A Tisket, A Tasket 12 months
2. Gail Pan's A Christmas Wish 9 months
3. Capricorn Quilts Once Upon A Time 12 months
4. Guute's Mystery BOM 2009 12 months (maybe)
5. Ellie's Quiltplace Country Calendar 12 months
6. Claudia's Quilt Shoppe Bedazzled Mystery 8 months
7. Hugs from Helen Great Summer Mystery Several steps not in months
8. Lynette Anderson Noah's Ark 12 months
9. Willowberry Designs Veranda Views 10 months

Okay that is a good start. Some of these blogs are not in English BUT they all have a translate button. I am working on a few of these now and have printed directions to maybe do in the future. The first three on the list are ones I am working on this years. I realized that with Scott leaving that I will have less time for piecing and a lot more time for hand work. So bring on the BOM's!

1 comment:

narink said...

I also have a free BOM--Galactic Explosion-- on my site http://www.nancyrinkdesigns.com.