Friday, October 23, 2009

Life Is About The Free Stuff

I learn when I was single Life Is About The Free Stuff. I dated a lot of scum. A LOT!!! So I learned to order a big dinner, usually pasta, eat half and take the other half home. Free lunch the next day! Here are a few FREE deals I found today over at BeatThat.com and from sites I visit.

I found a Noah's Bagel Coupon good Oct 30th for a FREE bagel! The coupon is one per a person so print one for everyone in your group.

Kids Eat 4 Free this website tells you what restaurant in your area kids eat 4 free each night. If you are travelling you can check that area too.

Kashi Granola Bar free sample. Also they have a $1.50 off coupon for a box a cereal, which is on sale at Target for $2.50 a box. You'd only pay $1 for cereal!

WalMart website has a Free Sample tab. They change offers all the time. Check it often to see what you can get!

Fisher Price is giving away a Free Geo Trax DVD. Delaney has watched her's a few times.

How about some FREE Lindt's Truffles. Go on over for your free 3 pack of truffles.

Don't forget about the Free Cookie and Kids Hot Chocolate coupon for Barnes and Noble this Saturday.

Go to websites of products you use. Usually they have a tab somewhere marked OFFERS or Offers and Promotions. You can find coupons, contest and samples there usually.

No comments: