Thursday, June 11, 2009

Are YOU Kidding Me???

Delaney has finally crapped her way through enough diapers and wipes to earn me a free Starbucks Gift Card from Pampers. Guess What? Did you guess?

THEY RAN OUT OF STARBUCKS GIFT CARDS!!!

Yes Delaney has been 100% potty trained for a few months now. She even stopped wearing Pull Ups at night two months ago. I just got around to entering the last of our Pampers Gifts to Grow points today. SUCKS!

Pampers has a GREAT program call Gifts to Grow. There is a code on all of the diapers and wipes that you go to the Pampers website and enter. Depending of the size of package of the product you purchase is the value of points you earn. Once you earn enough points you redeem them for free stuff, toy, pictures, gift cards, ect.

We started earning points when Delaney was a newborn. Our first batch of points earned her some great toys for her second Christmas, I got legos, a reading system and 3 books. I figured since I am the one who buys the diapers and changes the diapers I should get something. So I started saving for the Starbucks Gift Card. Really don't I deserve $10 of free coffee?

Good news is, I am having another kid and the program is continuing until March of 2010 at this time. Maybe they will get more gift cards in and I can have two.

1 comment:

Kritta22 said...

Why have I not known about this???

I could have a gazillion coffes by now! DAng!

I hope they keep the program going.