Wednesday, June 24, 2009

I Need Your Help! UPDATE

As you know Scott is supposed to be home tomorrow. In order to make his flight out of Dubai he needed to fly out of Baghdad yesterday. When I went to bed last night he was waiting for the next flight list to be posted. Also when I went to bed last night there were only 2 more flights out of Baghdad before his flight out of Dubai.

So here is where I need your help, pray to whoever you got that he made it to Dubai. I currently don't know if he got a flight or where he is. I know that sounds bad. I can't call him to check and I have already sent an e-mail, still no reply. I am sitting here waiting.

*** Scott just got to Dubai. It is 11pm their and he will be getting on a bus for the airport at 6am, their time, for San Francisco.***

2 comments:

Kritta22 said...

Oh my stink!!!!!!!!!!!

He is coming home!! He is coming home!!!!

I'll understand if you don't update for awhile! :)

The Sarah Bear said...

Scott?! WHERE ARE YOU :) We can't wait to see you!

Dianah - how you all gettin' to SF???

H