Monday, June 1, 2009

What Happens When...

You finally get to sign up the kid for swim lessons, mom can sew and mom decides to spend 2 hours over the weekend making something for fun? Give up?



You get cool matching accessories to haul your stuff to the pool. I made Poop Amy Butler's Birdie Sling and Pink Sand Beach's Glam Bag. Instead of using the batting on the inside of the lining of the Birdie Sling I used Iron-on Vinyl to the right side of the lining. I figured this would be better to clean up sunscreen and wet swim suit. I am hoping to make a matching hooded towel in the next day or two.

2 comments:

sew rosey said...

You said "guess" and I guessed wrong. I thought you would say Poop got into some mischief or something. What a pleasant surprise! The Birdie Sling and Glam Bag with the little hula girl are darling. What a lucky little girl to have a Mom who makes her such cute stuff!

Lisa said...

Adorable, the bag and Poop