Monday, August 25, 2008

Going Back to Salinas!!!

I am leaving again tonight for Salinas!!! Tonight is dinner on the wharf. There is this great little place my mom took me to a while back. I am hoping for Seafood Quasdillas. YUM! Hoping to pick up more Artichokes and stopping at Casa de Fruta. No Outlet Mall Shopping for me this time. No side trip to G's either, sorry. I am going to take some Christmas aprons to cut out and I have my Block of the Month to do.

This trip is going to be quicker than the last. I am trying to be home close to noon tomorrow. My plan is to be gone less than 20 hours. Let's see if I can do it!

It will also be my last trip over for a while. My boss is feeling bad for taking me away from Scott and Poop. I keep telling her that I like going. She doesn't believe me.

No comments: