Thursday, August 28, 2008

Proud of Myself

I bid on 3 pieces of fabric on E-bay and won! I also used PayPal to pay for the transactions! Now some of you are thinking that this is no big deal. But I am not E-bay friendly.

I had to do a search to find the panel, the blue fabric with ALL the "Cars" on it and I stumbled across another print for the back. Then someone had the nerve to out bid my top end bid on one fabric, so I had to figure out how to increase my bid. I also had to "contact the seller" to make sure I could get 2 continuous yards of one fabric and not two 1 yard cuts. Then I won and had to figure out PayPal! Which meant resetting password, making sure my credit card wasn't expired and I had the right address. Man how do people do that daily?

What this does mean is Dave & Liz I will be working on a Cars quilt soon for J. I am still thinking on B, but I will ship them at the same time.

1 comment:

Dave said...

Too much work for us but for the kids it will be worth it!