Saturday, August 29, 2009

Busy Saturday!

This morning I drove to Rio Vista to meet the Nor Cal HHR Club before their cruise. I was unable to go with them but they were meeting less than a half hour from my house so I ran out to wash the car, say hi, visit and take some pictures. I got to see friends that we only get to see once or twice a year.



This is a shot of all the cars at Able Chevy Dealership before they left for the cruise. Scott's car is to the far right, the white one on the end.

I was back in Stockton by 9:15am so I ran for a quick pedicure. I was home just after 10am. Checked my e-mail and took a nap! Then it was get up and get ready for my baby shower!

My friends Heather and Kymn through me a wonderful shower at the Old Spaghetti Factory. I received over 600 diapers! I am so happy. I also got some cute clothes, good smelling soap and a few gift cards! Delaney scored some wonderful big sister gifts too.

When I got home I found out that I get to angel a spot in group 2 of the Halloween Swap! I have started making my 9-patches and will be working on my Frankie blocks Sunday and Monday. I already have a spot in group one of the swap. My ghost are ready to take flight to Jane. I am hoping to have Frankie ready on Monday and mail them both together on Monday.

Last but not least I JUST finish the tutorial for Nu Bebe's sewing list. This weeks tutorial is a Duvet Cover. I made them a simple as possible that a beginning sewer could make it. If you have sewing experience you will be able to whip right through it.

No comments: