Monday, August 10, 2009

Determined...

Is the word of the day. I am DETERMINED to tackle a few things.

First I am going to learn how to use my Sony Camera. I have a brand new camera sitting in the box for almost 4 years now. I am DETERMINED to take pictures with it today!

I am also DETERMINED to get everything off the to do list today:

1. Get oil changed in my truck DONE
2. Go to Post Office DONE
3. Back to JoAnn's ( I need another yard of Snuggle Flannel) DONE
4. Make Bread N Butter Pickles DONE waiting for lids to seal 1 didn't seal
5. Finish Liar, Liar Pants On Fire Quilt 3/4 DONE
6. Dishes
7. Learn to use Camera Bought New Camera

No one broke into my house to do the dishes yesterday, so they got moved to today's list. Maybe I will get around to doing them today.

I figured since I worked on UFO's on Saturday and I got so much done I deserved to start a new project! I started Liar, Liar Pants On Fire yesterday. I am DETERMINED to be able to photo and post this finished quilt by Tuesday night. Wish me luck!

No comments: